A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Browning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Browning is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Browning
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Browning Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Browning graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Browning has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Thomas Browning MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Browning practice?
- Dr. Charles Browning has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Browning practices Psychiatry near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Psychiatrists.