A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Brummeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Brummeler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brummeler graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brummeler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mecosta County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brummeler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Brummeler practice?
Dr. Charles Brummeler practices Family Medicine near Stanwood, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Big Rapids, MI.
See Stanwood Family Physicians.