A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Brummer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Brummer, Family Practice/Integrative Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brummer
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brummer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Brummer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brummer graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brummer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Kevin Brummer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Brummer practice?
- Dr. Charles Brummer has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Brummer practices Family Medicine near Northampton, MA.
See Northampton Family Physicians.