A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Brummer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Brummer, Family Practice/Integrative Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brummer
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Brummer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Brummer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brummer graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brummer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Kevin Brummer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Brummer practice?
- Dr. Charles Brummer has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Brummer practices Family Medicine near Northampton, MA.
See Northampton Primary Care Doctors.