A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Brunicardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Brunicardi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Brunicardi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Liver Diseases
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunicardi graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Brunicardi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Brunicardi MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis Brunicardi practice?
- Dr. Francis Brunicardi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francis Brunicardi practices Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.