Dr. Charles Bruton Jr Is this you?

The Best

Posted on November 3rd, 2010

Dr.Burton always has time to see you and listen too.He does every thing he can do to help you.His care for his patients always came first.This world needs more doctors like Dr.Burton.He is one of a kind .

Dr. Bruton is refreshing

Posted on July 28th, 2010

Dr. Bruton is refreshing. He is a man who remembers why he became a medical doctor and what begin a medical doctor is about... the people not the money seem to drive him. He is compassionate and seems to genuinely care about his patients.

The Best

Posted on June 2nd, 2010

Doctor Bruton, has been the best Doctor I have every had when I am sick. Their has been time I did not think I would make it to the next day, but was always able to get in to see him before I got to sick. Always courtesy and nice to me and always know how sick I am and get the right to the problem with the right medications. Only thing I can see to change is spend just a little more time with his patients or not let the office staff load him up with to many people.

Posted on May 23rd, 2015