Dr. Charles Bryner Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Bryner Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

January 29th, 2014

Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Bryner is the worst physician I have ever received care from. His bed-side manner was non-existent and I would definitely NOT allow my family see him nor recommend him to my best fried or worst enemy. He would not listen to my concerns. In fact, he yelled at me in front of other patients for questioning his diagnosis and treatment plan. VERY RUDE!

June 10th, 2010

Horrible

Dr Bryner is a hostile physician with little respect for his patients. He has discussed my medical information in public while yelling at me for other patients and providers to hear. He is very combative when corrected by his patients. I would not recommend this physician to anyone.

June 3rd, 2014