Dr. Charles Buchbinder Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Charles Buchbinder?

May 20th, 2017

In the business purely for money

Me and my wife visited for some skin related allergies. The physician didn't care to listen the problem thoroughly and started prescribing. The average time he had spent was less than two minutes. And the prescription he choose was not covered by our insurance. We have changed our dermatologist and we are quite happy with the care she provides.

November 24th, 2015

He will burn "something" off you each time and you have to call them after a couple weeks for results and they "forgot" to call you will results.

June 21st, 2015

Stay far away

Worst dermatologist in Boca. Wastes time and only prescribes sponsored cream. No diagnostic of real issue .

February 15th, 2014

Mr.

Worse Dr, Ever stay away!!!!!!

March 26th, 2013

Do not waste your time and money by going to this doctor. He is not only rude and uncourteous, but also lacks expertise. I made an appointment with him because I started noticing my hair falling out, as well as some red patches on my scalp. When I explained my predicament, he looked at my scalp, told me to but T-gel over the counter, and that everything would clear up. Apparently it was nothing out of the ordinary. The visit took less than five minutes, and I got no answers and no solution other than something I could have found online and save the money from my co-pay. This doctor had the nerve to tell me to seek a second opinion if I was unsatisfied with his response. Meanwhile, my hair kept falling out and my scalp got worse from the T-gel shampoo. I moved to nyc a month after that debacle and sought treatment for my condition. This dermatologist diagnosed me with seborrheic dermatitis and put me on a regimen of ciclopirox shampoo, clobex spray, and a follicle repair treatment. In a few weeks I was noticing less and less hair fall and my hair getting longer. What a difference! Needless to say, Dr. Buchbinder's practice is mediocre.

April 26th, 2011

A Dr. who lacks eveything that matters. Listens to nothing, "knows it all" and any visit over 3 minutes is rare.No proper manners, Greed seems to be most important and sure knows the "tricks" in billing insurance co. Sadly the characterization of most Dermatologists.

June 1st, 2010

office billed me for a missed appointment one year after the date without a reminder call when they stopped accepting my insurance, beware. complete lack of bedside manner, the intent is to cram as many patients as possible into a day.

May 11th, 2010

Dr was in and out within 6 minutes

"Yep - looks like cancer - here's a brochure - make an appt to have it removed. Bye" Ok - maybe not exactly those words , but that's about how long it took.

January 30th, 2017