Dr. Charles Buck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Buck?

AWESOME DR.

Posted on December 28th, 2013

Dr.Chuck Buck was an amazing Dr. I was very sick and went to the ER 2 times before coming into his ER. Other Dr.s said it was a stomach virus and sent me on my way. Dr.Buck knew something was really wrong, my esophagus was ripping from stomach and I was bleeding internally . If Dr.Buck was like THOSE other Dr.s there would be a good chance I would not be here. I do owe my life to him and thank him for being a true Doctor and not like other fast food emergency room Dr.s that just try and get you in and out...If you are in need of a AWESOME Dr. Go to St.Francis in federal way. Only bad thing is he does not have a private practice...

my review

Posted on November 17th, 2013

I saw Dr Buck at this hospital and hes the only doctor there that has ever been nice or cared about what was happening to me. They need more dr. Bucks at st francis.as dirty and understaffed as that place has become they need more Dr Bucks! thats why i gave everting but the doctor bad ratings.

Posted on October 12th, 2016