A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Buhse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Buhse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Buhse graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buhse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott Co Memorial Hospital
- St Vincent Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Roland Buhse MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Buhse practice?
- Dr. Charles Buhse has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Buhse practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Salem, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsburg, IN.
See Salem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.