A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bukrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Bukrey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bukrey
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bukrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bukrey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bukrey graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bukrey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Douglas Bukrey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Bukrey practice?
- Dr. Charles Bukrey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Bukrey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Orthopedic Surgeons.