A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Burant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Burant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burant
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Burant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Burant, MD, PHD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Insulin Resistance
Education & Awards
Dr. Burant graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Burant MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Charles Burant practice?
- Dr. Charles Burant has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Burant practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Endocrinologists.