Dr. Charles Burgess Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 3rd, 2013

He Cares

Dr Burgess was my psychiatrist from 2001 to around 2007. After the birth of my son, I had severe postpartum depression and major panic attacks. Dr. Burgess diagnosed my illness, prescribed sanity saving meds, and counseled with me. He was a lifesaver and brought me back to the organized, happy person I used to be. And I could tell he cared about me and that really helps. I would strongly recommend him.

August 6th, 2011

overmedication

The drugs he prescribed me were too powerful.

December 31st, 2009

Worth his weight in GOLD.

Patient, Caring, Intelligent, Calming, Safe/Honest and Direct. All qualities of great importance to me. PTSD,Eating Disorder,Emotional,Anxiety,Suicidal Thoughts.. No longer feel overwhelmed by these daily.

January 9th, 2009