Dr. Charles Burgess Is this you?

He Cares

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

Dr Burgess was my psychiatrist from 2001 to around 2007. After the birth of my son, I had severe postpartum depression and major panic attacks. Dr. Burgess diagnosed my illness, prescribed sanity saving meds, and counseled with me. He was a lifesaver and brought me back to the organized, happy person I used to be. And I could tell he cared about me and that really helps. I would strongly recommend him.

overmedication

Posted on August 6th, 2011

The drugs he prescribed me were too powerful.

Worth his weight in GOLD.

Posted on December 31st, 2009

Patient, Caring, Intelligent, Calming, Safe/Honest and Direct. All qualities of great importance to me. PTSD,Eating Disorder,Emotional,Anxiety,Suicidal Thoughts.. No longer feel overwhelmed by these daily .

Posted on January 9th, 2009