A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Burk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Burk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Burk graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Burk has 14 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Burk DO is a male Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Charles Burk practice?
- Dr. Charles Burk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Burk practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Jacksonville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Odessa, TX.
See Jacksonville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.