Dr. Charles Burke MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 6th, 2016
Aloof
First visit helpful, but entered in the waiting room from the outside with his coat on 15 minutes after my appt time and then proceeded to talk to one of his associates as I watched him through the window. . Second visit semi helpful after he finally looked at my chart and figured out why I had come to him in the first place. Obviously, from the expression on his face as I talked, he didn't have a clue why I was even there. Third visit, total waste of my time. When I tried to direct the conversation to the core of why I was there, he would bring it back to what he wanted to talk about. I am not on any meds. I didn't need scripts from him. Just wanted his professional opinion. I will find someone else. I wish I would have checked your website first. I would have heeded the warnings.

November 3rd, 2015
Dr. Burke is opinionated and is unprofessional, he expresses his views as if they are the only views. I have tried to find another psychiatrist to follow my medications but there are none that the wait is not 4 months long. I will continue to go to see this man, and will just keep my mouth shut until i get my scripts and get the heck out of there. As i write this i figure i will go ahead and look for someone else, make the appointment and see this guy until the appointment rolls around!!

February 5th, 2014
Didn't go back
One appointment with Dr. Burke was one too many. I can't think of a positive thing to say. This man seems to live in a different world. He has opinions that don't make sense and aren't rooted in science.

September 14th, 2013
Over confident
Patient for several years bc of his reputation as having a good grasp on necessary and correct medications. Have looked for new doctor, but had difficulty finding one. Quirky bedside manner; seems sweet but is passive/aggressive when questioned. Has nodded off during sessions more than once, initially denied it. Willing to change meds if patient isn't seeing results, but not available to help with side effects if out of town...doesn't trust others to cover for him. Also doesn't trust digital transfers of info, scripts, etc. which is very inconvenient. Wouldn't recommend.

June 18th, 2012
This doctor has very questionable conduct and further questionable motives. Is not skilled on today's climate of human behavior and conduct, nor the effects that deviant conduct will have on a person's mental health. Very blatant disregard, a non-receptive demeanor and further harmful stance on current epidemic psychological abuse. Very seriously questionable motives and ethics.

September 18th, 2015