A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Burlison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Burlison, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Burlison, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prenatal Care
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burlison graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burlison has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Citizens Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Burlison MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Burlison practice?
- Dr. Charles Burlison has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Burlison practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Bolivar, MO and Buffalo, MO.
See Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.