Obstetrician & Gynecologist

12639 Old Tesson Rd
Ste 115
Saint Louis, MO 63128
314-849-0311
Locations and availability (2)

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Whitney Benham on Apr 18th, 2013

I went to Dr. Burlison for my second child. He was a great dr. He helped me understand everything. I liked the office and the staff. Everyone seemed to really care about my child and my health. The delivery didn't go so smooth. I went into labor early and he was not the doctor on call so he didn't get to deliver my child. He may not have delivered but he was there everyday after that to check up on the two of us. It was really great to know your doctor will be there every step of the way. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a laid back, straight forward, experienced doctor.

|  Top Doctor on all levels!  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2012

Dr. Burlison is very-Caring, Understanding, Patient, Informative and was willing to answer all my silly questions. He made my pregnancy a smooth and enjoyable time even with the minor health issues I had. I would recommend him to everyone.

|  show details
Sep 21st, 2011

He has been my dr. for 14years..he has delivered my daughter via c-section and now he is going to deliever my twins. He has a great bedsider manner. He is also easy to get along with.

|  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

Dr. has a dry sense of humor so if you go in expecting it, all is well. He is very good and clearly knows his stuff! He delivered one of my children via csection, treats my pcos, has done hysterectomys on two fo my family members! Great doc!!!