A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Burrows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Burrows is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Burrows, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burrows graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Burrows has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burrows accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Burrows practice?
Dr. Charles Burrows practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warrington, PA.
See Doylestown Orthopedic Surgeons and Doylestown Surgeons.