A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Burrows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Burrows is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burrows
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burrows Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Burrows, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burrows graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burrows has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Burrows MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles Burrows practice?
- Dr. Charles Burrows has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Burrows practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Orthopedic Surgeons.