A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Burrows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Burrows is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burrows
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burrows Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Burrows, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burrows graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burrows has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Burrows MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles Burrows practice?
- Dr. Charles Burrows has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Burrows practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Orthopedic Surgeons.