A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bush-Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Bush-Joseph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bush-Joseph, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bush-Joseph graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bush-Joseph has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Bush-Joseph MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Bush-Joseph practice?
- Dr. Charles Bush-Joseph has 6 office locations.
Dr. Charles Bush-Joseph practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Westchester, IL.
See Oak Park Surgeons, Oak Park Family Physicians, and Oak Park Neurologists.