A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bush-Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Bush-Joseph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bush-Joseph
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bush-Joseph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bush-Joseph, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Instability
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Nerve Block
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bush-Joseph graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bush-Joseph has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Bush-Joseph MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Bush-Joseph practice?
- Dr. Charles Bush-Joseph has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Bush-Joseph practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westchester, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons, Chicago Sports Medicine Doctors, and Chicago Family Physicians.