Dr. Charles Butrey MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Avon, OH

• Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2017
Caring and follows thru on medical treatment
Upmost respect for Dr. Butrey. He gives undivided attention to you and your medical concerns.

August 5th, 2017
Takes his Time to Understand and Listen
Dr. Butrey always takes his time with his patients. He truly tries to understand your concerns and address them in a way that is both medically sound and comforting.

June 26th, 2017
Attentive and Kind
Dr Butrey Listened to my concerns and addressed them accordingly. Very kind and caring.

March 13th, 2017
Caring, compassionate, & knowledgeably
The only complaint I have is excessive wait times.

June 17th, 2016
Patient for 15 years.
Best thing about Dr. Butrey is his bedside manner and care he gives the patient. He listens and educates about the problem and identifies the most reasonable solution. Excellent knowledge base!!

November 6th, 2015
Avoid Him
His office cancelled me twice. It took me eight months to see him. The wait in the exam room was over 45 minutes. The lobby wait was 1/2 hour. I went in for an x-ray done at his office and a referral to a specialist. He said he didn't have time for the x-ray and I would have to come back for that. The time spent in the exam room was his typing a referral in their system. When a person comes in to a doctor to be seen with health issues and has made their co-pay, why would they want to come back because he was short of time. I believe he needs to learn to type faster. He doesn't even take the x-ray, a technician does. Well my referral was denied based on whatever words he used; however, it was approved earlier when another doctor in his group made the referral. This doctor was covering during his absence. No I am not pleased. Someone suggested I see him, but now I will stay away from the "good-ole-boys club" recommendations.

March 18th, 2013
Tired of the wait
Although I like Dr. Butrey the girl with the long curly hair with glasses got to go. Three times i signed in just to watch the entire waiting room clear out of patience that arrive after me. She spends to much time talking and forget to sign you into the computer. I left after about an hour and half. My time is valuable to. I watched to come in after waiting 45 min., just to see them go in first. I left my last doctor because of the long wait and will probably choose another no fault Dr. Butrey just a lousy reception group.

October 10th, 2011
The worst thing about his office is the wait time. I've had to wait for as long as an hour just get my BP checked. Also, his diagnosis and follow up are poor. He totally forgot to follow up on some issues, whereas my current doctor followed up on them after my visit there.

August 10th, 2017