Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Anderson
Dr. Charles Anderson, MD, FAAP, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA, with other offices in Walla Walla, WA and Quincy, WA (and 10 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Lourdes Medical Center, Kadlec Regional Medical Center and Deaconess Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Anderson has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Charles Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.
Dr. Vicki Volz
Spokane, WA 0 mi38
Dr. Jennifer Plymale
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Spokane, WA 0 mi13
Dr. Angela Trobaugh-Lotrario
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics, Medical Oncology
Spokane, WA 0 mi12