Dr. Charles Anderson Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Charles Anderson?

Vasectomy - LOL

Posted on February 27th, 2012

Seriously - LOL - It was comedy hour (well, 20 minutes) while I was laying on the table during what should have been a very painful and awkward experience. They made me extremely comfortable and basically tried to make me laugh throughout the entire procedure. Even when the local anesthesia started to fail me, they forged on delicately while continuing to distract me with their standup. Even the nurses. Sure the jokes were probably scripted and told hundreds of time before, but the effort was not lacking and I really really appreciated it. Now, the procedure itself - I only recently had it done, so the jury is still out on effectiveness. I have quite a bit of homework before we'll know for sure. There was some pain, but thats to be expected if the anesthesia wares off. Just one side and more pain medicine was offered, but I declined (just wanted to get it over with).The nurses were outstanding! Very informed and comforting and (again) funny! From what I remember (while under valium) the medical staff went above and beyond. Receptionist could have been friendlier for sure, but I'm sure she gets beat-up daily from customers and healthcare providers, so I gave her a pass :)All in all - 9.5 stars out of 10!! I would recommend for a friend - I am, however, hopeful that I will not be back for the same procedure!

Posted on February 20th, 2012

Denver has a lot of qualified urologists and experts in urology. Dr. Anderson is not one of them. He had me go through treatments that didn't work, then scheduled me for surgery and the day of my pre op appt., he told about this other procedure that is supposed to work really good. Well let's just say it was a waste of time and money and I am still dealing with my bladder issue. I found a great urologist that actually listened to me and is performing the surgery Dr. Anderson should've done in the first place. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Anderson to anyone.

Not Happy... Followup

Posted on October 15th, 2010

After several VERY diconnected visits, I will NOT return to this office.1. Prescribing antibiotics that seriously contradict warfarin.2. Inability to contact office personnel on certain days.3. No followup on tests/results without demanding information from office.4. Misdiagnosing an obvious condition.5. Wasting my time, wasting money, most likely costing me thousands in copay/deductibles.6. Office/exam records extremely inaccurate in regard to medication and medical history that was provided at first visit. (Careless recordkeeping?)After several visits it took a CT scan to determine I have a hernia. The symptoms I described to him were likely the same, but it was never checked in examination, and was the cause of the obvious and intense pain at the first visit.The hernia has since been repaired, but the kidney stones also revealed in the scan remain, and he has decided to not deal with them for 6 months, having scheduled a followup visit at that time.This office does not operate efficiently, does not follow up on testing and results, does not provide answers without demanding them.I would not recommend this doctor or practice to anyone unless they want to patiently wait for weeks or months for results. Perhaps he has "favorite" conditions or patients to treat. As a new patient, I apparently was not important enough to deal with.

Not Very Happy

Posted on September 8th, 2010

Having had open heart surgery approx 10 months ago, I have been in MANY doctors' offices.Check in was acceptable, med staff was nice. Dr Anderson seemed very rushed, was apologetic about being delayed, but took very little time to see what the problem was and conducted a very limited exam that caused A LOT of SERIOUS pain.As I was answering a question regarding symptoms, he left to answer a question from someone else and didn't seem to care about finishing where we were.I left with NO pain medication, an antibiotic prescription that clearlly CONTRADICTED my current medication, and I am now sitting at home again, in pain, very uncomfortable, with an untreated condition.I have never considered calling the insurance company to deny a doctor's bill based on incompetence, but am in the process of doing so now.I don't really care who else is having problems during my appointment time. I expect to be dealt with appropriately.Tomorrow I will have to call, see if he or someone has time to deal with this, or find another doctor that actually cares.

Posted on September 4th, 2009

Excellent doctor and fine staff. Would highly recommend.

Posted on July 5th, 2017