A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cooper Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cooper Dunn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper Dunn graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Cooper Dunn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- St Bernards Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper Dunn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 27 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles Cooper Dunn practice?
Dr. Charles Cooper Dunn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.