A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cooper Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cooper Dunn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper Dunn graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Cooper Dunn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Cooper Dunn MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Cooper Dunn practice?
- Dr. Charles Cooper Dunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Cooper Dunn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.