A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Edwards has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Courtney Horatio Edwards MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Charles Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Edwards practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Obstetricians & Gynecologists.