A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Edwards has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Courtney Horatio Edwards MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Charles Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Edwards practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Obstetricians & Gynecologists.