A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ho, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ho has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Chung-Chaun Ho MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Ho practice?
- Dr. Charles Ho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Ho practices Ophthalmology near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Ophthalmologists.