A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles King is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles King, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. King has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Christopher King MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. King practice?
- Dr. Charles King has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles King practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Delmar, NY.
See Pittsburgh Emergency Physicians and Pittsburgh Pediatric Specialists.