A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lind is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lind
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lind Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lind graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lind has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopedic Specialty Hospital
- Heber Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles C Lind MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Lind practice?
- Dr. Charles Lind has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Lind practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Park City, UT.
See Park City Orthopedic Surgeons.