A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lind is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lind graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Lind has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopedic Specialty Hospital
- Heber Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lind accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- SelectHealth - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Lind practice?
Dr. Charles Lind practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Park City, UT.
See Park City Orthopedic Surgeons.