A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lind is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lind
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lind Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lind graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lind has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopedic Specialty Hospital
- Heber Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles C Lind MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Lind practice?
- Dr. Charles Lind has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Lind practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Park City, UT.
See Park City Surgeons.