A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Mulry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Mulry, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulry graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Mulry has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles C Mulry MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Mulry practice?
- Dr. Charles Mulry has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Mulry practices Diagnostic Radiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.