A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Mulry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulry
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mulry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Mulry, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulry graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Mulry has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles C Mulry MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Mulry practice?
- Dr. Charles Mulry has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Mulry practices Diagnostic Radiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.