A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Peterson, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Craig Peterson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Charles Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Peterson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Schenectady, NY.
See Schenectady Internists and Schenectady Cardiologists.