A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Peterson, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Craig Peterson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Charles Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Peterson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Schenectady, NY.
See Schenectady Internists and Schenectady Cardiologists.