A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Rich, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rich, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- LDS Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles C Rich MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Rich practice?
- Dr. Charles Rich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Rich practices Neurological Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Park City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.