A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Roberts, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Mercy Hospital Springfield, MO
- Children's Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles C Roberts MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Charles Roberts has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Roberts practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Leawood, KS.
See Springfield Pediatricians and Springfield Pediatric Specialists.