A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Roberts is Excellent. Dr. Roberts has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Roberts, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Children`s Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Springfield, MO
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Roberts practice?
Dr. Charles Roberts practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Springfield, MO.
See Kansas City Pediatricians and Kansas City Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carl Roberts, Dr. Carlo Roberts, Dr. Carlos Roberts, Dr. Charley Roberts