A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wilkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Wilkinson, Assistant Professor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Wilkinson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Moyamoya Disease
- Muscle Spasticity
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkinson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Wilkinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Wilkinson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles Wilkinson practice?
- Dr. Charles Wilkinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Wilkinson practices Neurological Surgery near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Neurological Surgeons.