A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Wright, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Wright has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- Healthpark Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles C Wright MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Wright practice?
- Dr. Charles Wright has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Wright practices Urology near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Urologists.