A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Wright, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Wright has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- Healthpark Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles C Wright MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Wright practice?
- Dr. Charles Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Wright practices Urology near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Urologists.