Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Cagin
Dr. Charles Cagin, DO is a Doctor primarily located in La Crosse, WI, with another office in Rochester, MN. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Cagin is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Health System La Crosse. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Cagin has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Charles Cagin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Crosse, WI.
Dr. Ruetima Titapiwatanakun
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
La Crosse, WI 0.01 mi11
Dr. Brandi Witt
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
La Crosse, WI 0.01 mi16
Dr. Larry Casey
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
La Crosse, WI 0.01 mi41