A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Calder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Calder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calder
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Calder Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Calder graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Calder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- University Med Center of Southern Nevada
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles T Calder DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Calder practice?
- Dr. Charles Calder has 6 office locations.
Dr. Charles Calder practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV and North Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons and Las Vegas Dentists.