A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Calder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Calder graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Calder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- University Med Center of Southern Nevada
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles T Calder DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Calder practice?
- Dr. Charles Calder has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Calder practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Las Vegas Dentists.