A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Calder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Calder is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calder
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Calder Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Calder graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Calder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- University Med Center of Southern Nevada
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles T Calder DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Calder practice?
- Dr. Charles Calder has 8 office locations.
Dr. Charles Calder practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: North Las Vegas, NV and Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons and Las Vegas Dentists.