Dr. Charles Caldwell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 27th, 2012
Great Cardiologist
Dr. Caldwell has been my cardiologist for several years. He has always explained things in a way that I can easily understand and has always taken great care of me and my family. I trust him enough to send many of my family members to him. He is a fantastic doctor who really cares.

July 12th, 2012
Dr. Caldwell came in with a rush and talked a mile a minute. He talked about putting a pacemaker in my grandfather one minute and in the same breath talked about him being able to go home from the hospital possibly the next day. That same scenario happened twice. He didn't know a CT scan had been done and didn't resolve why his heart rate kept dropping so low. He sent my grandpa home, saying my grandfather would do better there where he wasn't so disoriented, even though he was partially disoriented because he keeps falling so much at home. It was a frustrating experience, to say the least.

May 10th, 2012
I had severe chest pains that my previous Cardiologist ignored. Dr Caldwell diagnosed and fixed the issue and saved my life. He is great at what he does and i highly reccomend him! !

March 16th, 2012
Outstanding doctor and staff.

January 15th, 2012
Not sure about other ratings. I thought he was fantastic
I'm evidently the third person to "rate' Dr Caldwell and I"m not sure that the first two saw him. He is one of the best doctors I've ever been to. He was very busy and I had to wait about 15 minutes to see him but this is certainly above average for other doctors I've seen. His staff was friendly and attentive. His office uses a computerized record so some of his time was spent getting information in the computer. Despite this, I found him friendly, caring and most of all very down to earth and smart. He explained what his thoughts were after doing a thorough exam. He discussed tests he was ordering and explained what he was looking for on each test. The testing was done on the same day and what wasn't done was scheduled for a couple of days later. He scheduled a follow up visit to see me and discuss the test results. He came highly recommended from several friends and a couple of family members and my rating is that he is one of the best doctors I've ever seen. I would highly recommend him and the staff of the Arkansas Heart Hospital Clinic. Outstanding!

July 18th, 2011
Isn't very attentive
Dr. Caldwell does not appear to be listening to what I am saying. It seems he has already made up his mind, without a thorough examination of my file, or hearing what I, as well as my primary care doctor, have to say about my symptoms. He was rather cavalier about my apprehension about the test he wanted to run.