A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Callahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callahan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Callahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Callahan, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Callahan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Willis Callahan DO is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Callahan practice?
- Dr. Charles Callahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Callahan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Pediatricians and Silver Spring Pediatric Specialists.