A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callahan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Callahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Callahan, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Callahan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Willis Callahan DO is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Callahan practice?
- Dr. Charles Callahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Callahan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Pediatricians and Silver Spring Pulmonologists.