A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Calvert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Calvert, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Calvert, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Calvert graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Calvert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Calvert DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Calvert practice?
- Dr. Charles Calvert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Calvert practices Family Medicine near Coppell, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Coppell Primary Care Doctors.