A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Camacho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Camacho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Camacho, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Camacho graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Camacho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Hospital Center for Health
- Somerset Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Camacho MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Camacho practice?
- Dr. Charles Camacho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Camacho practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Somerset, PA.
See Somerset Obstetricians & Gynecologists.