A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlie Cameron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlie Cameron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlie Cameron, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cameron graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cameron has 13 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlie Cameron MD is a male Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charlie Cameron practice?
- Dr. Charlie Cameron has 1 office location.
Dr. Charlie Cameron practices Pediatrics near Jacksonville, TX.
See Jacksonville Pediatricians.