A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Canfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Canfield is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canfield
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Canfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Canfield graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Canfield has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Valley Hospital,A Campus of Jordan Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Olin Canfield MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Charles O. Canfield practice?
- Dr. Charles Canfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Canfield practices Family Medicine and General Practice near American Fork, UT.
See American Fork Primary Care Doctors.