A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cannon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cannon
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cannon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cannon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannon graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Cannon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Ron Cannon MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Cannon practice?
- Dr. Charles Cannon has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Cannon practices Otolaryngology near Flowood, MS.
See Flowood Otolaryngologists.