A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Canter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Canter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canter
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Canter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Canter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Myocardial Diseases
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Canter graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Canter has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles E Canter MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Canter practice?
- Dr. Charles Canter has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Canter practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Cardiologists.