A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Canter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Canter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canter
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Canter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Canter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Myocardial Diseases
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Canter graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Canter has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles E Canter MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Canter practice?
- Dr. Charles Canter has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Canter practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Cardiologists.