A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Canter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Canter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Canter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Myocardial Diseases
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Canter graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Canter has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Canter MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Canter practice?
- Dr. Charles Canter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Canter practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Rolla, MO and St Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Pediatric Specialists.