A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cantor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cantor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cantor
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Cantor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cantor, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantor graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cantor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles R Cantor MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Cantor practice?
- Dr. Charles Cantor has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Cantor practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.