A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cantor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cantor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cantor, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Memory Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantor graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cantor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cantor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Cantor practice?
Dr. Charles Cantor practices Neurology, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists, Philadelphia Psychiatrists, and Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors.