A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cantor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cantor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cantor, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantor graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cantor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles R Cantor MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Cantor practice?
- Dr. Charles Cantor has 8 office locations.
Dr. Charles Cantor practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Malvern, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.