Dr. Charles Cantor Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Charles Cantor?

Posted on September 17th, 2016

He is extremely accessible. Very caring and compassionate.

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Wonderful compassionate Doctor

Posted on June 17th, 2015

Dr. Cantor, is wonderful, been going there since the early 1990's after Dr.Bevilacqua retired, form Univer. of Penn sleep study, Dr. Cantor takes me even if I am late for my appointment, since I come from Jersey, and always get caught up in traffic on I 95

The Top Sleep Doc On The East Coast

Posted on June 14th, 2015

One of the best in his field! Was DXed with narcolepsy about seven years ago - personally calls you back within a day if you have questions - promptly responds to emails - very patient, compassionate and works with you not for you (or the hospital)

Excellent Sleep Doc.

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Dr. Cantor is extremely intelligent, professional, and an excellent listener. I recommend him highly for any sleep disorders.

DR, CANTOR IS SO UNDERSTANDING

Posted on December 5th, 2013

I HAD PUT A REVIEW LAST SPRING, AND I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT DR. CANTOR, I THINK IS WONDERFUL, TAKES HIS TIME KNOW MATTER HOW BUSY HE IS. HE UNDERSTANDS, AND IS VERY CONCERNED ABOUT HIS PATIENCES, HE LISTENS AND REALLY CARES ABOUT THEM. I TRAVEL FROM NEW JERSEY AND ALWAYS GET STUCK IN TRAFFIC, I CALL TOO LET HIM KNOW WHAT THE SITUATION IS, AND HE STILL SEES ME, AND TAKES HIS TIME, I WOULD NOT EVER GO TO SEE SOMEONE ELSE, I WOULD RATHER TRAVEL TO PA. CAUSE I JUST THINK THE WORLD OF HIM, HE IS SO PROFESSIONAL, AND CARING. AND VERY CONCERNED ABOUT ME.

PATIENT

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

DR. CANTOR IS WONDERFUL, BEEN GOING TO SEE HIM FOR AT LEAST 10 YEARS, AND HE TAKES HIS TIME, AND LISTENS HE IS SO KIND, SINCE I COME FROM A DISTANCE, AND USUALLY GET STUCK IN TRAFFIC, HE STILL SEE ME, KNOW MATTER HOW LATE I MAY BE, I CALL AND LET HIM KNOW THE SITUATION, HE STILL SPENDS TIME WITH ME, AND I NEVER FEEL THAT I AM RUSHED, HE GOES OUT OF HIS WAY FOR HIS PATIENTS, AND MAKES SURE THEY ARE RELAXED AND UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS SAID DURING THEIR VISIT AND ALWAYS SAYS IF WE HAVE A QUESTIONS JUST CALL, EVEN THOUGH I TRAVEL A DISTANCE, I WOULD NEVER TRY TO FIND SOMEONE CLOSER, CAUSE DR. CANTOR IS THE BEST

Posted on May 13th, 2013

Has an god complex and needs an attitude adjustment! He argued with me and didn't believe my medications were giving me side effects just because other patients tolerated it well! I went to another physician and it was my medication!

Dr Cantor is professional, competent, and sympathetic. Highly recommended!

Posted on November 9th, 2012

sleep deprivation

Posted on December 12th, 2011

For years I tried to explain to other doctors (GP,s) that I was unable to fall asleep without inducing sleep with drugs. All of the doctors I saw over the years assumed I was only interested in getting a prescription for a drug to get "High". For over 25 years I suffered from sleep deprivation causing hallucinations, and emotional breakdowns. Finally, after first going to a psychiatrist, and a psychologist I was referred to Dr. Charles Cantor from the University of Pennsylvania who diagnosed me with Chronic Insomnia due to a chemical imbalance, and put me on a maintenance drug that works without any side effects of addiction, or dependency. He is an excellent doctor who has also been treating me for two other neurological disorders. He treats me with the utmost respect, and quite literally makes me feel like I am his most important patient!!

Posted on December 9th, 2008

Dr. Cantor treats the whole patient - thorough exams, and asks pertinent questions.

Posted on October 29th, 2017