Neurologists, Psychiatrist, Sleep Medicine Specialist
Penn. Comprehensive Neuroscience Center
330 S 9th St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
215-829-7512
Locations and availability (9)

|  DR, CANTOR IS SO UNDERSTANDING  |  show details
by DOLORES REICH on Dec 5th, 2013

I HAD PUT A REVIEW LAST SPRING, AND I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT DR. CANTOR, I THINK IS WONDERFUL, TAKES HIS TIME KNOW MATTER HOW BUSY HE IS. HE UNDERSTANDS, AND IS VERY CONCERNED ABOUT HIS PATIENCES, HE LISTENS AND REALLY CARES ABOUT THEM. I TRAVEL FROM NEW JERSEY AND ALWAYS GET STUCK IN TRAFFIC, I CALL TOO LET HIM KNOW WHAT THE SITUATION IS, AND HE STILL SEES ME, AND TAKES HIS TIME, I WOULD NOT EVER GO TO SEE SOMEONE ELSE, I WOULD RATHER TRAVEL TO PA. CAUSE I JUST THINK THE WORLD OF HIM, HE IS SO PROFESSIONAL, AND CARING. AND VERY CONCERNED ABOUT ME.

|  PATIENT  |  show details
by DOLORES REICH on May 23rd, 2013

DR. CANTOR IS WONDERFUL, BEEN GOING TO SEE HIM FOR AT LEAST 10 YEARS, AND HE TAKES HIS TIME, AND LISTENS HE IS SO KIND, SINCE I COME FROM A DISTANCE, AND USUALLY GET STUCK IN TRAFFIC, HE STILL SEE ME, KNOW MATTER HOW LATE I MAY BE, I CALL AND LET HIM KNOW THE SITUATION, HE STILL SPENDS TIME WITH ME, AND I NEVER FEEL THAT I AM RUSHED, HE GOES OUT OF HIS WAY FOR HIS PATIENTS, AND MAKES SURE THEY ARE RELAXED AND UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS SAID DURING THEIR VISIT AND ALWAYS SAYS IF WE HAVE A QUESTIONS JUST CALL, EVEN THOUGH I TRAVEL A DISTANCE, I WOULD NEVER TRY TO FIND SOMEONE CLOSER, CAUSE DR. CANTOR IS THE BEST

|  show details
May 13th, 2013

Has an god complex and needs an attitude adjustment! He argued with me and didn't believe my medications were giving me side effects just because other patients tolerated it well! I went to another physician and it was my medication!

|  sleep deprivation  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2011

For years I tried to explain to other doctors (GP,s) that I was unable to fall asleep without inducing sleep with drugs. All of the doctors I saw over the years assumed I was only interested in getting a prescription for a drug to get "High". For over 25 years I suffered from sleep deprivation causing hallucinations, and emotional breakdowns. Finally, after first going to a psychiatrist, and a psychologist I was referred to Dr. Charles Cantor from the University of Pennsylvania who diagnosed me with Chronic Insomnia due to a chemical imbalance, and put me on a maintenance drug that works without any side effects of addiction, or dependency. He is an excellent doctor who has also been treating me for two other neurological disorders. He treats me with the utmost respect, and quite literally makes me feel like I am his most important patient!!

|  Sleep Studies  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 16th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Cantor has a special sleep lab available where I stayed overnight. I wore every possible little wire to measure all kinds of body funct...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  show details
Dec 8th, 2008

Dr. Cantor treats the whole patient - thorough exams, and asks pertinent questions.