Dr. Charles Caperton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 5th, 2016
Best in the business- Dr. Caperton
Struggling to get pregnant is a tremendously difficult situation to deal with. Some conversations on the topic can be tough as there are no full proof solutions. Dr. Caperton is extremely professional and knowledgeable. He is great at speaking to the science in simple terms that are easy to understand. There may be pieces of the conversation that may not sit well with you (e.g., overweight, family history, etc.). He's not a miracle worker, but he is outstanding at providing you the facts. With that said, he and his staff were amazing to work with. Our family did not have a lot of success initially. While the early experiences were difficult, it was great to be in a caring environment. We consider Dr. Caperton and some of his nurses as family. They were with our family during very difficult times, as well as happy times. If you are considering seeing a fertility doctor, we strongly recommend Dr. Caperton.

July 26th, 2016
Dr Caperton is Awesome
Helped my wife and I feel at ease throughout the entire process. Wonderful Doctor, simply cannot recommend enough!

July 18th, 2016
Happy Mother
Dr. Caperton gave my husband and I excellent service. He was very courteous and informative. I now have a 18 month old and another one on the way and it is all thanks to Dr. Caperton.

June 29th, 2016
Dr. Caperton is amazing!!!
Dr. Caperton and his team are absolutely amazing! After a year and a half of not being able to conceive, my wife was referred to Dr. Caperton. Before conducting any exams, he met with both of us and went through our history, discussed possibilities, educated us on infertility, and answered all of our questions. At the completion of my wife's initial exam, he discovered that she had a uterine septum and Endometriosis. Additionally, he explained to me that there were concerns with the morphology of my sperm. My wife and I felt as though we were delivered the worst news ever, and that all our hopes of having children were lost. Dr. Caperton was so thoughtful and respectful with giving us this news, but most importantly he was so optimistic that we could still get pregnant and have children of our own. Dr. Caperton performed surgery on my wife to successfully remove and repair her uterine septum, then began low tech fertility treatment consisting of medications and IIUI's. After several failed IUI's we were ready to give up. Dr. Caperton remained hopeful as always, and reconsulted with us about moving forward with IVF. He was honest with us the entire time with costs, options, and possible outcomes. Considering all of our options and finances, we put our faith in Dr. Caperton's guidence and expertise. IVF worked for us the first time, and we are now expecting twins. We couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Caperton, his incredible nurses, and the entire staff. They were so patient and caring with us. They continued to provide excellent care for us through the first trimester. My wife and I are incredibly thrilled with our outcomes, and we owe it all to Dr. Caperton and his team. They are the best group of medical professionals we've ever worked with. Dr. Caperton is very knowlegable, caring, and patient. I wish all of my other doctor's offices were as efficient and compassionate as his. He is absolutely amazing!!! Thanks Dr. C.

June 23rd, 2016
we
i am an egg donor & dr. lee was awesome.

June 20th, 2016
Dr. Caperton and his staff truly are the best! My husband and I had been through a traumatic ectopic pregnancy in which I lost a fallopian tube leaving us not only devastated from the loss but also worried about what that meant for our fertility. For a couple years after that we had been getting the run around from numerous doctors and endured months of failed clomid and letrozole treatments. We were discouraged and fed up to say the least. From our very first appointment with Dr. Caperton he made us feel like there was definitely hope for us despite me only having one fallopian tube and being diagnosed with PCOS! Our IVF process was surprisingly the easiest part of our journey to conceive! This is because Dr. Caperton and his nurses are there for you every step of the way, answer all of your questions, and genuinely want to do everything they can to help get you pregnant! They always get back to you promptly with answers to your questions, there were even a couple instances that Dr. Caperton called us himself to answer questions which we greatly appreciated! We live 3 hours away so most of my lab work was done at my local hospital. His nurses always went above and beyond to make sure they got my results from the lab (sometimes it was a challenge) and always relayed info in a reasonable time frame! Our travel time to and from Dr. Caperton's office was well worth it, we wouldn't have had it any other way! We couldn't have asked for a better doctor and feel blessed to have found Dr. Caperton! I was actually sad when it came time to transfer to a regular OB/GYN because they were so great to us!! We will forever be grateful to Dr. C and his staff for making our dreams of having a family come true! We look forward to working with him in the future when we are ready to expand our family!!

May 10th, 2016
Dedicated doctor and staff
Dr Caperton and his staff are very professional and friendly. I did both IUI for my first baby and IVF for my second with him. As a fertility patient you have to go to a lot of appointments. This can be very trying. I have a very busy life and Dr. Caperton is to-the-point, but always answers all my questions. I prefer my doctors to be direct and honest like he is. His staff is also very warm and and incredibly knowledgeable about the different types of reproductive technologies. If you have a question they get back to you right away if they are busy when you call. I look forward to seeing Dr. C's new office when he moves.

January 28th, 2016
A let down
I was referred to Dr. Caperton by another GYN who said I was difficult case and I was outside her comfort zone. I have PCOS and Endometriosis. My first visit and exam went well. He spent time with me and went over my concerns, he was kind and caring. I had high hopes, especially since at this point I didn't really have anywhere else to go, and he said he wouldn't just send me on my way. However, after that initial visit things changed. I came back 4 weeks later because the conservative approach he had wanted me try wasn't working. I walked in to his office he looked at my chart for about 15 seconds and asked why I was there. My only response was, because you told me to be here. This should have been the RED flag, but after that visit I continued to see him because I was desperate for some relief. However, I get the same thing every time he never knows why I am there, reads my chart in the middle of trying to talk to me, and basically makes you feel like you're a waste of his time. I know he this practice is in the baby making business, but I'm trying to preserve my fertility for a few more years. I'm only in my late 20's. He's been running tests and trying different drug therapy combinations and what not. It difficult to ask him questions because his hand is on the door knob as he asking you if you have any concerns. His bedside manner isn't great. I walk out of that office always feeling like He'd rather not have me as a patient, but not having anywhere to go.

November 25th, 2015
We feel blessed to be finally taking care by an excellent doctor. Dr Caperton cares about his patients and we will forever grateful that he is our doctor.

August 31st, 2015
I read really good reviews about this doctor online. So we were very excited. However, in our first appointment and right away he only looks at our history documents and we were the only ones talking. 5 min later he gives his recommendation, performs a physical exam on me (which I have to agree he was really fast and efficient), but send us over to the IVF nurse and that's it. He doesn't talk to us at all afterwards to give us medical background, things that can go wrong etc.., not even says good bye. Not a caring doctor as I thought.

April 24th, 2015
World Class Service!
Dr. Caperton was kind and incredibly knowledgable! Our family was blessed to have him!

January 29th, 2015
Dr. Caperton is attentive, knowledgable and caring. I trust him and he took excellent care of me.