A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Carey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Carey, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carey has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Carey practice?
Dr. Charles Carey practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Sainte Genevieve, MO.
See Saint Louis Cardiologists.