A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Carey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carey
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Carey, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Carey has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles F Carey FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Carey practice?
- Dr. Charles Carey has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Carey practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Cardiologists.