A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Carey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carey
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Carey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Carey, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Carey has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles F Carey FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Carey practice?
- Dr. Charles Carey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Carey practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Arnold, MO.
See Saint Louis Cardiologists.