A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Carino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Carino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Carino graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Carino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Incognito Carino DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles I. Carino practice?
- Dr. Charles Carino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Carino practices Emergency Medicine near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sandusky, MI and Overland Park, KS.
See Trenton Emergency Physicians.