A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Carl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Carl is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carl
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carl Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Carl, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carl graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Carl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Emerson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Wingard Carl MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Carl practice?
- Dr. Charles Carl has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Carl practices Psychiatry near Wayland, MA.
See Wayland Psychiatrists.