A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Carlton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Carlton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Carlton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlton graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carlton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Carlton MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Carlton practice?
- Dr. Charles Carlton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Carlton practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.