A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cartwright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cartwright is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cartwright
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Cartwright Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cartwright, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cartwright graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Cartwright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Kirby Cartwright MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Cartwright practice?
- Dr. Charles Cartwright has 6 office locations.
Dr. Charles Cartwright practices Urology near Tavares, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocala, FL and Inverness, FL.
See Tavares Urologists.